It is important to carefully consider our Terms and Conditions when posting on WeChalet.
Thus, your listing could be deactivated when:
- Successively, you let several contact requests expire without responding to them in less than 24 hours.
- Successively, you refuse several booking requests because of double reservations due to the non-synchronization of your WeChalet calendar with that of other platforms on which you display the same listing.
- You consistently take more than 24 hours to approve a reservation request.
- You encourage travelers to communicate outside of our secure platform before making a reservation.
- You encourage travelers to transact offsite.
- Your content does not comply with our Terms and Conditions and the non-discrimination policy of the WeChalet platform.
In either of these cases, your listing may be deactivated.
To have your listing reactivated, please contact us.