By setting the minimum and a maximum number of nights a traveler can book, you decide how long you want your guests to stay on your property. To do this:
- Log in to your WeChalet account.
- Go to Hosting and click on Edit at the bottom of the photo of your listing.
- Then go to Booking settings and scroll to Trip duration.
- Enter the minimum number of nights under Minimum stay and the maximum number of nights under Maximum stay.
- Then click on Save.
Customize minimum stay requirements by day of week
It is possible to customize the minimum length of stay for a specific arrival on each day of the week. To do so:
- Under the Minimum stay, click on the link Customize minimum stay requirements by day of week.
- Enter the minimum number of nights per day of the week.
- If you wish, check Force minimum of Friday + Saturday bookings on weekends.
- Click on Save.
Add a custom rule for specific dates or season
It is possible to customize the maximum length of stay for specific dates or seasons. To do so:
- Under Maximum Stay, click the Add a custom rule link for specific dates or season.
- Enter the date period you want to customize.
- Enter the minimum length of stay for this period.
- Choose the specific day of arrival if wanted.
- Click on Save.
Note: If you have multiple minimum night requirements that apply to the same day, the more specific requirement will be used. For example, let’s say you have a minimum 1-night requirement for all reservations, but you have a minimum 2 nights requirement for reservations on the weekend. If a guest requests a Friday reservation, they’ll be required to stay 2 nights, not just 1 night.