By setting the minimum and maximum number of nights a traveller can book, you decide how long you want your guests to stay on your property. To do this:
1. Log in to your WeChalet account.
2. Go to "Hosting" and click on "Edit" at the bottom of the photo of your listing.
3. Then go to "Booking settings" and scroll to "Trip duration".
4. Enter the minimum number of nights/weeks or months under "Minimum stay" and the maximum number of nights/weeks or months under "Maximum stay".
5. Then click on "Save / Next".
Note: If you have multiple minimum night requirements that apply to the same day, the more specific requirement will be used. For example, let’s say you have a minimum 1 night requirement for all reservations, but you have a minimum 3 nights requirement for reservations on the weekend. If a guest requests a Friday reservation, they’ll be required to stay 3 nights, not just 1 night.