To receive more bookings with WeChalet, here are some tips that you can easily implement:
Post a detailed listing with professional photos and update it as needed.
WeChalet travelers will view dozens of listings before completing a reservation. It is therefore essential for you to prepare your listing well to stand out from those of competitors.
Therefore, we suggest that you:
- Give a concise title and explanatory description summarizing in a few words the unique characteristics of your property.
- Create the right expectations for your travelers by explaining the positive and negative points of your property. For example, if the water is not drinkable or there is no cell phone reception at your property, it is important to mention this in the listing so as not to create disappointment towards your travelers when arriving at your property.
- Upload professional interior and exterior photos for all seasons. 3D virtual tours are also a great way to set yourself apart from your competition as it is popular with travelers. WeChalet offers a photography service and follow this link to make an appointment with one of our professional photographers.
- Set competitive prices for your property and adapt them according to the season of peak periods.
- Keep your prices and availability up to date at all times and synchronize your calendars with those of other platforms to avoid double bookings.
- On your listing, clearly define the rules to follow at your property.
Provide a clean and welcoming space and respond quickly to all messages from travelers in less than 24 hours at all times.
WeChalet travelers seek clean places run by responsible hosts. When travelers communicate with you, it is essential to be responsive in your communications and to respond quickly to their requests in less than 24 hours.
So make sure you:
- Respond to all their messages within a reasonable time.
- Communicate with your guests so you can get to know them better before they arrive. You can also consult their WeChalet profile for more details about them.
- Following a reservation, a few days prior to their arrival, provide your contact details, arrival instructions, including the property manual, Wi-Fi passwords, and any other information essential to the traveler to facilitate their arrival.
- Provide a clean and well-appointed place for their stay. If necessary, hire a professional maintenance service whose costs you can include in the rental price when booking.
- Ideally provide guests with basic products in your property such as soap, toothpaste or coffee or tea.
- Arrange in advance some general amenities (sheets, towels ...) needed so that you can quickly arrange the property between the departure of old guests and the arrival of new guests. If necessary, have several at your disposal so that you do not have to do laundry every time between a departure and a new arrival of guests.
- Always listen to your guests and help them resolve any issues or concerns they may have while staying at your property.
Continuously improve the experience of your travelers by taking into account their positive or negative comments.
The comments left by your travelers can be used as a source of inspiration to improve your service offering. If a traveler leaves you a negative review, be sure to face the issue and work it out for future guests.
Reviews have an impact on your ranking in search results and also on the attractiveness of your property in the eyes of potential new guests.
So the more positive comments you have, the more bookings you will have because the past comments will influence their choice of property.
Therefore, it is important that you always take into account the comments left by your travelers to improve the quality of your service and to make your listing stand out from the competition.