We currently use PayPal as a payment option to manage all payments on our website wechalet.com
Paypal is a service that allows you to pay, send money and accept payments without revealing your financial information.
It is free to open a Paypal account by clicking on this link.
You can also watch this video explaining you how to open a free account.
To enter your PayPal address to receive payments from travellers who book your property, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account on wechalet.com
- In your account, put your cursor on your profile picture. You will see a drop-down list appear.
- In this drop-down list, click on "Payout Preferences".
- In the menu that appears next, please go down. And insert your PayPal email address in the cell named "Paypal Username" which is located above the "Save" button.
- Then finally click on "Save".
By doing so you will receive from this moment all payments from your guests directly into your PayPal account 24 hours after they check in. For more information, please refer to our article explaining how payments work for hosts.
Currently PayPal is the payment option we use to manage all payments on our site, however, as WeChalet evolves, other payment options will become available.