The dates on which a traveller sends you a booking request on WeChalet are automatically blocked. Similarly, when you synchronize your WeChalet calendar with any other platform on which your property is already displayed, the dates for which your property is booked on the other platforms are also automatically blocked on WeChalet.
Apart from these cases, you also have the possibility on WeChalet to manually block your calendar when you are not available to welcome travellers for these dates.
To do this:
1. Log in to your WeChalet account and go to the "Hosting" menu
2. Click on "Edit" at the bottom of the photo of your listing and then go to "Calendar".
3. At this level, double-click on any free cell in your calendar. A window appears.
4. Enter the start and end dates of the period you want to lock under "Dates". Under "Availability,” click on "Block dates". Under "Your private notes", make a note or give a name to the period to be blocked on your calendar.
5. Finally, click on "Save". You will automatically see on your calendar that the period you have chosen is blocked.
Travellers will no longer be able to make bookings for this period that you have manually blocked. They will only be able to do so on all other periods or free dates in your calendar.