At least five photos are required to publish a listing on WeChalet, but we recommend adding several more photos to give potential travelers a clear idea of where they might be staying.
3D Virtual Tour
It is possible to add a 3D virtual tour on WeChalet (not to be confused with a Youtube video link). Place the URL link of the 3D tour directly in the Add 3D / Virtual tour URL (optional) section at the top of the Photos menu. After publishing your listing, be sure to watch the tour to make sure you've implemented your link correctly.
To add photos to a new or existing listing:
- Go to the Hosting menu of wechalet.com.
- Click on the Edit menu of your listing and then on the Photos submenu.
- Click Add another photo, then choose whether you want to upload them through your Device or through your Camera.
- To change your Main Photo, drag the desired photo to the large top section to replace the current cover photo.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Keep in mind that resolution is important: take photos that are at least 1200 x 630 pixels. If in doubt, choose a larger photo. It can take up to 30 minutes for changes to appear on your public listing.
Rearranging photo orders
To rearrange the order of your photos, select a photo, and drag it to the location you want. The first five photos are the most important since they are the ones that are featured on your listing. Your first photo will appear in the search results and will be displayed large at the top of your listing.
You can add captions to each photo by clicking Add a Caption. To save it, click Save at the bottom of the page.
To delete a photo, hover your mouse over the delete icon, then click Delete at the top left of the photo.