WeChalet offers a wide range of properties in the heart of nature. These include but are not limited to:
- Cottages & Cabins
- Inns and B&B
- And much more.
How to search from our home page
To search an ideal property for your stay from our homepage, please follow these steps:
- Go to wechalet.com and enter your destination in the search bar.
- Enter your travel Dates.
- Click on the Guest section to indicate the number of adults, children and infants who will be part of your stay on the property. Then choose if you will be accompanied by animals or not and click on Apply.
- If you want, click on +Options to refine your search results using these filters. Click on See all options to display all possible search filters or click on Apply once you selected your options.
- Click Explore to launch the search which will lead you to the search page.
How to search from our search page
On the search page, you can further refine your search by using more filters. To do so:
- Click on Price to determine a price range.
- Click on +Options to see more filters such as:
- Instant Book to only display properties which you can book instantly.
- Space Type to only display listings offering an Entire Home, Private Room and / or Shared Room.
- Space Layout to search by number of beds, bedrooms or washrooms.
- You will also find more search options by Outdoor Equipment, Sports and Adventures Nearby, Indoor Features, Kitchen, Family Features, Accessibility, Services and Suitable for Events.
Make sure to click on Explore to see your updated search results.
How to search with the interactive map
By the way, the interactive map is also a search filter. Keep in mind that all your previously selected filters will apply to your map search. To search with the map, follow these steps:
- Make sure that Search as I move the map is clicked at the top of the map.
- Zoom in and zoom on the map to search your desired location.
Please note that you can also directly access all of our search filters directly from our search page at www.wechalet.com/search.