Being a platform where we can find all kinds of properties in nature, WeChalet has an environmental mission that aims to preserve and improve the quality of the natural environment in which we live.
In addition to its goal of connecting owners and guests, WeChalet begins its environmental mission by planting a tree for each booking on WeChalet.com.
The perspectives of Wechalet for this mission
This measure, which aims to preserve the environment through reforestation, supported by the WeChalet community, focuses on six pillars:
- Air: Trees clean the air we breathe.
- Water: Trees help filter the water we drink
- Biodiversity: Trees provide habitat for more than 80% of living species on the earth.
- The social impact: Trees help create jobs that affect 1.6 billion people on this planet.
- Health: Trees help regulate our climate and sequester up to 20% of carbon from our atmosphere
- Climate: Trees help cool the planet by sucking and storing harmful greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide.
Imagine a world where more and more businesses will take the environment to his core. This is the world we want to contribute to and since WeChalet is a startup, this is just the beginning. Our environmental mission will definitely grow as we grow.