To access your property's rental price setting, first log into your WeChalet account and then take the following steps to manage your price settings:
1. Go to "Hosting" and click on "Edit" at the bottom of the photo of your listing.
2. Then go to the "Pricing" menu. On this page, you will be able to:
- Determine the currency in which you will be paid.
- Determine the default base price for your property.
- Determine your rates for weekends.
- Determine, if necessary, the amount of the security deposit for your property.
- Set additional fees and special service fees.
- Set weekly and monthly discounts on the rental price of your property.
- Determine fixed weekly and monthly prices for your property.